Author: George zgourides
Series: Cliffs Quick Review
Publisher: Cliffs Notes; 1 edition (July 24, 2000)
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest subjects. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, CliffsQuickReview Developmental Psychology can help. This guide covers the scientific study of age-related changes throughout the human life span. Identifying the biological, psychological, and social aspects that interact to influence the growing human process, this handy resourse covers concepts such as
- Conception, pregnancy, and birth
- Infancy and toddlerhood
- Early and middle childhood
- Early, middle, and late adulthood
- Death and dying
CliffsQuickReview Developmental Psychology acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you’re looking for — it’s organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the
- Contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics.
- Tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered.
- Heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information.
- Keywords in boldface type throughout the text with an associated glossary at the end of the book.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.
To get this book just click on the below link: