Author: Robert P. Archer
Publisher: Routledge; 3 edition (April 15, 2005)
This third edition of Robert Archer’s classic step-by-step guide to the MMPI-A continues the tradition of the first two in presenting the essential facts and recommendations for students, clinicians, and researchers interested in understanding and utilizing this assessment instrument to its fullest.
Special features of the third edition include:
- presentation of appropriate administration criteria;
- updated references to document the recent development of an increasingly solid empirical foundation–more than 160 new ones;
- extensive review of new MMPI-A scales and subscales including the content component scales and the PSY-5 scales;
- expanded variety of clinical examples; and
- a new chapter on the rapidly expanding forensic uses of the MMPI-A, including those in correctional facilities and in custody or personal injury evaluations.
To get MMPI-A Assessing Adolescent Psychopathology 3rd Edition Pdf click on the below link: