Publisher: BPS Blackwell; 1 edition (June 6, 2005)
Psychology, published in association with the British Psychological Society, is the definitive introductory textbook for students starting their study of psychology.
- written with style and authority by more than 20 leading psychologists from the UK and Australasia, in association with our editorial team;
- contains comprehensive and integrated coverage of all the major topics in first-year undergraduate psychology;
- also provides extensive treatment of cutting-edge applied areas such as health, organizational and forensic psychology;
- each chapter helps students to understand psychology on their own terms:
- ‘Research Close-ups’ bring research to life via snapshot case studies;
- ‘Everyday Psychology’ boxes apply real-life contexts to the basic principles;
- includes a host of additional useful features, from chapter maps, learning objectives, expert opinions and profiles of pioneering psychologists in each subfield, to chapter summaries, revision questions, suggestions for further reading and a glossary;
- supported by an interactive website containing a multiple choice testbank, essay questions, practice questions, downloadable figures and tables, electronic chapters and lecture-by-lecture instructor support. Visit www.bpsblackwell.co.uk/hewstone for more information.
To get Psychology 1st Edition Pdf click on the below link: